Thursday, July 9, 2015

Can you believe how long it's been??

Yes, we are still here!

I haven't gotten back to this blog because there hasn't been anything to tell you about...until now!

I have signed up Hubby and myself for our very first sailing lessons!  Yahoo! They start next weekend and let me tell you...I am nervous!

I was sent the 'reading material' that is needed or the course and they kindly asked me to read it over before coming to class.  Holy Crap Batman!  This is going to be harder than I thought!

I mean the terms alone and the items they belong to are hard enough to remember, but with less than two weeks to study them all, I am shaking in fear!  What if I forget which is which?  What if I screw up?

Sigh, I need to remember that I will not be alone on the boat, that my 8 year old has taken two weeks of Tackers already and will be taking two more this year and he still remembers what he learned!  I know I can do this too!

I am going to post again after our first weekend and tell you all the gory details of how it went for both of us!

Wish us both luck!

I wonder if my hubby remembers "spinnaker" today? He called from work last night just to ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment